Train For Growth
Three Steps to Redeveloping Your Sales Capabilities
You can’t know what training your sales and customer-facing teams require unless you know what skills are most likely to predict their success. Generic sales training only produces generic sales capabilities (and happy competitors). This workshop is for leaders who are tired of the status quo and want to help their people get to the next level. Register below, bring us your challenges and walk away with proven insights you can implement right away.
– Show your people how to practice sales as a leadership competency.
– Learn how servant leaders become growth multipliers.
– Adopt the Universal Buying Cycle™ to improve your sales process.
– Learn the “Four Whys” every customer must answer before buying anything today.
– Help your team reach more decision-makers and collect more WINS.
– Grow deal values and shrink sales cycle times.
– Take control of growth and profitability.
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.