SALES AS A LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY
EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO SELL, AND MOST MAKE THE PROCESS TOO HARD.
Whether you’re pitching an innovative idea, creating buy-in for a new initiative, or engaging a potential new customer, this webinar will give you the tools and confidence to win without changing who you are or sacrificing your core values.
– Understand the mindset of a growth multiplier.
– Develop the skillset required to practice sales as a leadership competency.
– Define the toolset your team will require to achieve and reinforce success.
– Experience the difference when you stop selling and start helping people buy (real-plays).
– Remove existing silos between product-service, sales, marketing and customer experience teams.
– Learn to apply the timeless growth principles of servant leadership in your unique environment.
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.