Plan For Growth
Three Steps to Retooling Your Sales Force
You can’t plan for growth unless your sales leaders, people and teams can take control of growth. Customers spend money in good economies and bad. If you’re waiting for sales to get easier, you’re only making it easier on your competition. This workshop is for leaders who are tired of the status quo and want to get to the next level, regardless of what’s happening in the economy. Register below, bring us your challenges and walk away with proven insights you can implement right away.
– Plan a predictable path to sales growth.
– Learn the 12-steps of the Multiplier Growth Curve.
– Eliminate the risk and the mystery of investing in sales growth.
– Capture the top 8-metrics for measuring sales success.
– Learn how to eliminate the excuses impacting your sales margins.
– Discover the most predictive core competencies of your best salespeople.
– Understand and optimize the impact of your sales manager(s).
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.