LEADING YOUR SALES TURNAROUND
SHOULD YOU UPGRADE OR REPLACE YOUR SALES FORCE?
You’ve upgraded your operations, strategic systems, physical plant, product-service offering, website and marketing strategy. What about your sales force? Are your sales leaders, people, systems and culture optimized for growth? Where are the gaps? What options do you have? How much capital should you invest? What kind of return can you expect year-one? Where should you start? In this frank and unapologetic session, we will identify the invisible barriers that hold sales forces back from greatness and learn what to do about them.
– Learn why some salespeople sell on price and fold under pressure.
– Discover how to stop the competition from beating you out of earned business.
– Learn how to eliminate excuses that are impacting your bottom line.
– Uncover hidden weaknesses that have your sales force stuck in stagnant growth.
– Discover the most predictive core competencies of your best salespeople.
– Learn how to set the goals, plan and scorecard required to move your team out of its rut.
– Understand and optimize the impact of your sales manager(s).
– Learn what every business leader should expect from his or her sales leader.
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.