HOW TO HIRE GROWTH MULTIPLIERS
TRADITIONAL WAYS OF HIRING SALESPEOPLE SIMPLY DON’T WORK ANYMORE.
Every marginal salesperson added to your sales team makes your business weaker. Like an eagle plucking feathers from its own wings as it tries to gain altitude, when hiring managers throw marginal new hires against the wall to see if one sticks, growth becomes more difficult and success becomes less predictable. Learn how to source, select and retain sales and customer-facing team members who CAN and WILL exceed your expectations within their first 90-days on the job.
– Eliminate the high cost of making poor hiring decisions.
– Identify candidates upfront who not only CAN sell but WILL sell.
– Recognize the differences when hiring salespeople vs. other employees.
– Significantly reduce the time required to build and process a large candidate pipeline.
– Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your interview process.
– Make hire decisions with a 90-day plan to ensure sales success.
– Gain the confidence needed to quickly replace underperforming sales team members.
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.