HIRE FOR GROWTH
Three Steps to Rebuilding Your Sales Force
You can’t know who to hire unless you know how to make them successful. If you hire someone who you ‘hope’ can figure it out, you might as well be playing blackjack — the odds are about the same. This workshop is for leaders of sales and customer-facing teams who are tired of the status quo and want to hire people who can make an impact quickly … and stay for the long-term. Register below, bring us your challenges and walk away with proven insights you can implement right away.
– Eliminate the high cost of making poor hiring decisions.
– Identify candidates upfront who not only CAN sell but WILL sell.
– Recognize the differences when hiring salespeople vs. other employees.
– Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your interview process.
– Make hire decisions with a 90-day plan to ensure sales success.
– Gain the confidence needed to quickly replace underperforming sales team members.
With a refreshingly frank and honest perspective, James Rores uses a combination of unconventional insights, humor, research and storytelling to create practical and memorable experiences for his audiences.
James was raised as a fourth-generation member of a family business and set out on his own in 1991. For the next sixteen years, he would serve as a founder, interim sales leader or top sales producer for nine companies; participating in three public events and multiple exits. James was especially attracted to the challenge of selling new products and breaking new markets for growth-stage and venture-backed companies. During this time, he developed a unique, customer-centric methodology that allowed him to consistently sell products and services his customers had never heard of, on behalf of companies they didn’t know, to solve problems they didn’t know they had.
Today, this methodology is captured in the Collecting WINS™ and Growth Multiplier™ platforms, authored and taught by James and his team.