Your team has never experienced training like this. Our proprietary sales and leadership development workshops will redefine your organization’s potential and permanently transform your sales and customer-facing team members into Growth Multipliers. Join us for this complementary introduction!
- Improve your ability to recruit, onboard and retain top sales performers.
- Shorten sales cycles, improve win rates, grow deal values and raise profit margins.
- Ensure marketing and sales teams communicate your brand’s true value.
SESSION I – September 20, 2018
- SALES PROCESS AND PIPELINE ANALYSIS – Each sales and customer-facing team member completes a role-based exercise to personalize their experience and help maximize participation and impact.
- CONSULTATIVE VALUE-SELLING WORKSHOP – We shift your sales mindset with a simple, repeatable approach to building and selling value that produces premium deal values and the fastest path to cash for your salespeople.
Over a five-year period, clients used these techniques to add $1.65 billion to their sales pipelines generating $350 million of new revenue at a 74% average win rate.
About the Presenter:
James Rores, Founder, CEO of Floriss Group and Author of Collecting WINS™, a modern, customer-centric sales platform that transforms sales people into Growth Multipliers.
Who Should Attend:
Founders and business owners responsible for sales organizations challenged by new barriers to growth, or simply not performing to their potential. Any executive or leadership team member who sells because they love to, or because they have to!
“Even seasoned sales professionals and sales leaders need re-calibration, especially when moving to a new vertical or market segment. James does a terrific job at taking the WINS method into something which is practical and actionable. You can begin applying his coaching to your customer engagements immediately and it really does make a difference in today’s highly-competitive landscape.”
RON MINTO | VP SALES and CHIEF REVENUE OFFICER at SUPER-H ANALYTICS