Sales accelerate. Customers multiply. Business value surges.
M&A activity among small and medium size businesses has never been greater, and the upside has never been bigger. Unfortunately, 94% of business owners are not ready when opportunities to GROW, TRANSFORM or EXIT their business emerge.
Join Footprint Capital and Floriss Group for a peer-to-peer workshop where we help business owners at any stage of growth ask and answer critical questions including:
- Who is looking at your business, and why?
- How do they think? What value do they see?
- Should you be a buyer or seller?
- Where are your opportunities and risks?
- What mistakes are you making today?
- What opportunities are you missing?
- What goals are realistic for you and your family?
About the Presenters:
- Steve Lundregan, Senior Director at Footprint Capital
- 30 years guiding F500 companies and mid-market business owners. Expert in leading acquisition planning, strategic planning, integration, and value enhancement engagements related to ownership transactions and liquidity events.
- James Rores, Founder, CEO of Floriss Group
- 27 years developing leaders, people and systems across more than 100 industries, to accelerate predictable revenue growth. Expert at leveraging M&A transactions to help business owners and investors profitably grow, transform and exit their businesses.
Who Should Attend:
This is an invitation-only event with limited seating. Please contact us using the link below for more information on how to register.