MASTER SALES AS A LEADERSHIP COMPETENCY:
When you Care to Sell, Everybody WINS™
Today, the number of sales and customer-facing professionals who view sales as a zero-sum game of winners and losers is shrinking. The mindset is a century old. Manipulative tactics and psychological tricks don’t work anymore, they don’t feel good and fewer people are willing to compromise their reputation by selling that way.
Modern sales and customer-facing teams need a sales process and methodology that is aligned with their GOALS and core VALUES.
Over a five-year period, participants grew sales pipelines by $1.65 billion, generating $350 million of new revenue and a 74% average win rate on every proposal they wrote. If you are not delighted with your experience, raise your hand during the session. If we can’t address your concern, we will refund your investment.
Join us as we introduce you to the only professional sales training program built from the ground up on the timeless growth principles of servant leadership.
Each workshop is tailored to your unique challenges and goals. Our content ensures workshop leaders and attendees walk a proven path to mastery, together. This is achieved via an integrated learning experience that includes three phases of mastery:
- LEARNING: Formal instruction, observation and peer-to-peer mentoring
- DOING: Exercises that apply concepts to real-world challenges and goals
- TEACHING: Dynamic peer-to-peer collaboration and problem solving
- Apply servant leadership as a growth strategy
- Build a customized plan to grow sales by 21% to 46%
- Understand why buyers require your leadership
- Engage decision-makers with more confidence
- Define your always, sometimes and never buyers
- Create real differentiation from your competitors
- Find your fastest path to cash
- Develop questions that establish your expertise as a trusted advisor
Who Should Attend:
Sales and customer-facing team members, leaders and executives who want to:
- Apply servant leadership to drive revenue growth
- Permanently elevate team performance
- Unite sales, marketing and product-service teams
- Consistently recruit, ramp and retain top performers
- Grow sales pipelines and protect deal values
- Improve win rates and shorten sales cycles
- Overachieve next quarter’s revenue and margin goals
Your Workshop Leader:
- James Rores, Founder & CEO of Floriss Group, author of the Collecting WINS™ sales platform and founder of the Growth Multiplier™ Movement. He has personally engaged more than 6,500 CEOs and sales leaders from over 100 industries, including INC 500, Deloitte Fast 50, Deloitte Fast 500, Business First Fast 50 and Innovation Award winning companies. James is a wealth of knowledge and an expert at simplifying even the most complex paths to growth for even the most accomplished CEOs and executives. He will bring fast-paced insights and live examples from the trenches, supported by the authenticity of his unique “no-bull-shit” policy.
“I’ve spent my career building and leading high-performance sales organizations. Floriss’ foundational principles, vocabulary and approach to creating high performance sales teams is tried and true. You can take a lot of guesswork out of sales by hiring the right people, giving them the right tools, providing ongoing feedback, and coaching them to higher levels of performance. Floriss’ process and methodology addresses each of these components on their own and as part of a comprehensive system that is time tested.”
NICK FORTINE, PRESIDENT AND PUBLISHER, COLUMBUS BUSINESS FIRST
“Since we initiated the Floriss Training, our organization has experienced record annual growth. There is no doubt this growth is related to many of the concepts and principles we have learned through our on-going training with Floriss. Not only has Floriss helped my inside team, but they have provided me with the coaching tools I need to empower my reps to be sales leaders.”
VALERIE ANDERSON, VICE PRESIDENT OF CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT BOON EDAM AMERICAS
“If you’re not getting the performance from your sales team that you want, there’s a reason. The Floriss Group delivered effective methodologies and tools to both diagnose the reasons and build a specific plan for our organization to achieve sustainable sales growth. As a CFO, I now have the line of sight to measure results.”
RANDY SMITH, CFO AT NC4, INC.
“Whether it’s a first-time entrepreneur in the proof-of-concept stage or an experienced leader, James and his team diagnose risk, develop a sound strategy, and execute on a plan to win deals and build a great sales organization. Floriss is a trusted partner for companies in our portfolio and the clients he serves.”
MIKE MCCANN, VP, PROGRAMS & PARTNER ENGAGEMENT AT REV1 VENTURES
“Incredible sales coach and mentor. James has natural business intuition. I have seen first-hand his ability to work with individuals at all levels.”
BRAD MARTYN, FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR AT FOCUS CFO
“If you are C-suite executive who is directly responsible for growing your business, up-dating your go-to-market strategy; or your gut instincts tell you that there is more to be achieved within the constraints of your existing sales structure … James has the gift of making you uncomfortable and more confident at the same time. He will challenge you and your group to make commitments that net real results. He will assist you in realistically transforming key critical attitudes and behaviors that focus on exactly where the rubber meets the road.”
MARK R. PERKINS, VICE PRESIDENT, ENTERPRISE SECURITY ACCOUNTS, BOON EDAM INC.
“My light hearted nickname for James is “Yoda” due to his ability to coach the techniques required to harness one’s inner strengths. His creative strategies are respectful to individual selling styles and net desired outcomes. He is the utmost professional.”
GEORGE VADYAK, SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT, CORPORATE AND FEDERAL SALES
“A truly gifted mentor and leader. I attribute a large portion of my current success in sales to working with James. His ability to bring structure to the sales process is unique.”
CHRIS SEICHTER, DIRECTOR, SALES AND MARKETING, ACTIVUS SOLUTIONS
“One of the most refreshing business experiences I’ve had in 28 years operating my 4th generation Family Business. Highly recommended to any executive who desires to be a better leader, businessperson or family member.”
ANDY SHAFFER, PRESIDENT OF SHAFFER ENTERTAINMENT, COLUMBUS, OH
“Within 24 months we established a well-defined selling strategy, implemented numerous procedures, recruited personnel and achieved new sales with highly valued Clients. Most importantly, we have a scalable organization and a partner we can turn to for future selling and leadership assistance.”
NINO CERVI, VP AND PARTNER AT PROGRESSIVE FLOORING & SERVICES, INC.
“Working with the Floriss Group has been one of the best decisions we’ve made. James has been in the sales trenches for decades and has created a formulaic and effective approach to scaling our sales organization. We landed our biggest deal to date using The Floriss Group’s sales framework.”
STEVE WHITE, CEO AND FOUNDER AT CLARIVOY